Sweet Dreams: STELLANUDE Linen Mist

Like many women, I consider fragrance is an indelible part of my style signature - in fact, I feel positively naked if I forget to apply.  My perennial favorite is Stella by Stella McCartney in all incarnations - the original for summer, Stella Rose Absolute (which appears to be discontinued) for Fall/Winter and now STELLANUDE for casual and nighttime wear alike.

An extension of McCartney's lingerie collection, STELLANUDE opens with notes of Moroccan Rose and a fresh hint of grapefruit, floral heart notes of white peony and a touch of pink pepper. Like Stella and Rose Absolute, the base of the fragrance has a warmth thanks to the inclusion of amber - in this case, gray amber.

My favorite way to wear STELLANUDE is in the Linen Mist form.  Just a spritz adds a beautifully old-fashioned touch of femininity to the bedtime routine and makes slipping into the sheets even more pleasurable each evening.

The Linen Mist comes in a generous 4.2 ounce bottle and retails for $59 at Sephora.

0 comments: