W.I.N.: If You Build It, They Will Come

Let's face facts, we talk a lot about frivolous, pretty things here at eye4style. But when style partners with a cause - as is the case with W.I.N. this season -that's a mission I can really get behind.

In case you're not familiar, W.I.N. or Women in Need is an amazing organization that provides housing, help and most importantly hope, to homeless New York women and their families.

This season, working with the theme "Home is Where the Heart is," notable names from style, entertainment, design and beyond have each created one-of-a-kind, highly collectible paper mache houses for W.I.N. Participants include Halle Berry, Bobbi Brown (whose house is made entirely of makeup!), Sean Combs (my personal favorite, thanks to the very understated helipad on the roof), Oscar de la Renta, Isaac Mizrahi, Diane von Furstenberg, Moby and so many more.

Each house will be auctioned off online with proceeds benefitting Women in Need. To take your favorite home 'home for the holidays,' visit the auction and place a bid at www.charitybuzz.com from now through November 30.

To learn more about the project and W.I.N., check out the video below.

0 comments: