Holiday Gift-Terrific: The Jones New York Pashmina

I'm an avowed pashmina addict. Once the temp drops to 60 or below, I tend to have one permanently attached to my body in some capacity.

The vast majority were snagged via good, old-fashioned New York street vendors (where they go for $5 - unless you're a tourist, in which case they're $10) though I do have an indulgent Kashmere one that I snagged from Bluefly several years ago. The latest edition to the mix is this gorgeous Classic Wrap from Jones New York.

Available in several TDF shades, I simply had to snag the bright turquoise blue (the photo to the left does the color no justice, trust me). It's the perfect pop to neutral looks and the viscose has a lovely sheen to it.

I can't imagine any woman being less than thrilled to receive the Classic Wrap under the tree this year, and at just $24.99, you can afford to operate under the "One for you, one for me" philosophy (my favorite way to shop!)

Visit www.jny.com to shop!

0 comments: