Sniff This: Balenciaga Paris

If you know me in real life, it will come as no surprise when I say that I'm a total hussy (as my friend Felicia Sullivan would say) for all things Balenciaga. The luscious leathers, intense hardware, architectural cuts (I could go on...) woo me, making me weak in the knees.  The new Balenciaga Paris fragrance holds true to that precedent, thanks to the devastatingly chic bottle and perfectly complex violet, pepper and moss-based juice.

In store this month, Balenciaga Paris was created by perfumer Olivier Polge in conjunction with designer Nicolas Ghesquière. Style icon (and Ghesquière muse) Charlotte Gainsbourg (below with Nicolas) is the face of the launch and her perfectly tousled, Parisian beauty says more than a fragrance description ever could.

 

Ghesquière says, "“Charlotte doesn’t define herself. This fragrance is just like her.”

I must agree. Balenciaga, the fragrance, is for a woman with style and a woman with edge, but a woman who is a woman above all.

Learn more at www.BalenciagaFragrance.com.

FTC Disclosure: Coty is a client.

1 comments:

Kristin Booker said...

I share your obsession with all things Balenciaga and now I have to go smell this. Well said, sister.