White Gets 3D With Crest

After growing up with a terribly crooked smile, I'm now obsessive about my teeth.  They're (blessedly) straight (thanks to orthodontia) but they can never be quite white enough as I'm a major imbiber of coffee. So, at home whitening products are my friends - and trust, me I've tried them all.  The best of the best have always been Crest Advanced Seal Whitestrips.  I love 'em because they get the job done and they stay put during whitening, meaning that you really can talk on the phone, drink a glass of water, etc.  But I have a new fave in town...Crest 3D White.

While this collection launches next month, I had the chance to check it out for the past week or so and let me tell ya, it really delivers.  Teeth are whiter in just one day, with little-to-no sensitivity.

The good news is that you don't have to wait until March to get your hands on the 3D White collection —instead, you can log-on to 3DWhite.com to be one of the first to purchase the new Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips with Advanced Seal technology.

The rest of the line-up, which works in conjunction to clean, whiten and protect, includes:

  • Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste
  • Crest 3D White MultiCare Whitening Rinse
  • Oral-B 3D White Advantage Vivid Toothbrush
  • Oral-B 3D White Pulsar Advanced Vivid Toothbrush

Are you an obsessive whitener as I am? Do tell!

FTC Disclosure: Samples received for review

0 comments: