What's in HER Bag? Felicia Sullivan of FeliciaSullivan.com

Felicia Sullivan is firmly ingrained in my life, and I'm luckier for this. Not only is she a fabulous friend and a writer to ADMIRE, she's also my partner in crime by day, as we work together in social media.

Despite all of that together time, I never tire of her enormous brain, voracious wit (can wit be voracious? I think so) or intense passion for all things stylish and delicious. It's for these reasons and more that I'm excited to have a sneak peek inside her GORGEOUS Miu Miu deerskin tote today. Here's what she's packing:

  • Weleda Skin Food
  • Bare Minerals Sugar Plum lip gloss
  • MAC’s Ruby Woo
  • MAC’s Russian Red
  • Payot Hydration Lip Balm
  • Julie Hewett Lip Balm
  • Kleenex tissues
  • Lodis Wallet
  • Iphone/charger
  • Antonya Nelson’s Nothing Right (stories) -- always a book or magazine in my bag
  • Keys/Gym Pass
  • Scarf – always carry a scarf in my bag. Lately it’s Nepali by TDM Design

 

Read Felicia's musings on life, literature, food, style and beauty at FeliciaSullivan.com.

0 comments: