What's in HER Bag? Julia DiNardo of Fashion Pulse Daily

My dear friend Julia DiNardo really SETS THE STANDARD for multi-tasking. Not only does she write the amazing blog Fashion Pulse Daily (and for other outlets like Stylelist), she's also a professor at NYU and the designer behind the aborbs Neighbor Teaze line.

With all of those responsibilities, I expected Julia to carry a wonderland of goodies in her bag - and I must admit, she didn't disappoint.

 

In her own words, here's what you'll find tucked in Julia's MMS Design Mary Kate Studded Messenger Bag from HandbagHeaven.com:

 

  • My hands stay ultra-moisturized with Miss Oops Butter Hands
  • I'm always on the go, so I love my portable, lightweight Duracell Instant USB Charger
  • Blackberry Curve Phone
  • Won't be caught without a slew of Fashion Pulse Daily business cards, a Metro Card, and my Starbucks Card!
  • Always gotta shield my pale eyes for the sun - been rocking these Jones New York oversized shades quite a bit
  • Keeping hydrated via The Heart Truth nalgene water bottle (a New York Fashion Week freebie)
  • I'm always prepared for a fashion emergency with my Tide Pen, pack of tissues, mini brush, Purell, Opti-Free Contact rewetting drops, Marc Jacobs Grapefruit splash perfume in a mini atomizer from Sephora, Color Sensational Maybelline lip glosses in 'Born with it' and 'Triple Yum' and Sweet Thing Collection Nail polish in 'Minty, MAC lipstick in Peta Lure, and Dior concealer.
  • For subway rides of 10+ minutes, it's imperative to have something on hand to read; my choice is one of my numerous magazine subscriptions (seen here, Marie Claire) or a WWD.

 

Thanks to Julia for participating!

0 comments: