Reviewed, Approved: Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre

Okay. Take a deep breath.  Open a new tab in your web browser, and visit www.embryolisseusa.com. A longtime staple of makeup artists’ kits, Embryolisse’s flagship product, Lait-Crème Concentre, is now readily available to regular folks at an incredibly affordable price – only $25 for a generous tube that will last you several months.  Because its ingredients are natural (remember when Kiehl’s wasn’t mass-produced by L’Oreal?), it is non-clogging, appropriate for EVERY skin type, and has a shelf life of twelve months after it is opened.  But because of its versatility, you needn’t worry about wasting a drop.

Embryolisse is an all-in-one moisturizer and primer; and can easily prolong the life of pricey liquid foundations when mixed for a custom tinted moisturizer.  It has a lovely, fresh, delicate scent I’d love to wear as a Summer perfume, and that men don’t mind, either – good, because Lait-Crème Concentre is also a perfect after-shave balm for women AND men, as it discourages bumps and burn, and softens skin. Intrigued, I immediately called my friend Jared who lived nearby.  After the The Makeup Show LA, I forced him to shave and try it, and he was amazed at the results: soft skin, even tone, no razor rash.  Since then, I’ve used it as my daily moisturizer and after-shave on my underams and bikini line.

In two weeks, my facial skin tone (I’m usually fairly pink, slightly dry, and sensitive) has completely changed.  My face never, ever feels tight, dry, greasy, or irritated; I enjoy a lovely glow, and softness I’ve never found with any other product.  My only notes: be sure to allow the product to seep into your skin, as the directions suggest.  You really do feel a difference from massaging it in.  Lait-Crème Concentre works wonderfully with super-hydrating serums on drier days (I occasionally use Peter Thomas Roth Hydrating Treatment), and also with my Illamasqua Primer.  Embryolisse has changed my skincare routine completely – give it a go and see how it can change yours!

Shop Embryolisse online at Beautyhabit.

- West Coast Contributor Lalla Robinson

 

0 comments: