Spa at Home Sunday: LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

Despite an overflowing vanity, I find it impossible to part with even the most unnecessary beauty products. I mean, let's get real. Could I exfoliate my lips with a fresh toothbrush or a wet washcloth? YEAH.  I COULD. But I don't want to. I'd rather use one of LUSH's NEW Lip Scrubs, preferably Mint Julips.

This sugar-based lip scrub marries peppermint oil (for it's breath-freshening properties and a refreshing tingle) with sweet and nourishing vanilla extract. I swipe a small bit on my finger and rub in circular motions across dry lips to remove any flakies. Finish by applying a luxe moisturizing balm before bed and voila, smooth and soft lips! A little goes a long way, so this generously-sized glass jar will last forever.

Snag LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub online or in stores now for just $8,95.

1 comments:

Sheri Lee said...

I love this lip scrub, it's amazing! I don't know if it's just me but it seems to make my lips look fuller when I'm finished with it..maybe the peppermint? Love the blog x