Spa at Home Sunday: LUSH Turkish Delight Body Polish

I have a long, tumultuous relationship with Turkish Delight. My fascination started with The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, but I didn't actually experience the sweet treat until a friend visited London and brought back a gorgeous assortment from Fortnum & Mason.

Unfortunately, as mesmerized as I was by the packaging, Turkish Delight didn't suit my tastebuds. Thankfully, LUSH's newest product, Turkish Delight Body Polish, takes the very best of the exotic treat - the divine scent of rose - and uses it in a gentle elixer that's designed to soothe and nourish dehydrated skin in the shower.

Turkish Delight Body Polish uses a cocoa butter, almond oil and soap base to cleanse the skin, while a blend of neroil oil, jasmine absolute, rose oil, rose water and rose absolute leaves skin soft and smelling nothing short of ah-mazing! Despite it's simplicity, this product feels like a divine little luxury and I love it.

Turkish Delight Body Polish retails for $29.95 at LUSH stores nationwide and on www.lushusa.com.

0 comments: