What's in HER Bag? Kristin Booker of Fashion. Style. Beauty.

I first met the lovely Kristin Booker of Fashion. Style. Beauty. almost two years ago at New York Fashion Week. I was immediately struck by her positive energy, quick wit and boundless enthusiasm, so we became fast friends and I've never looked back.

Kristin's blog recently celebrated its first birthday and in that year, it's become one of my must-reads. Unlike a lot of blogs (AHEM, you know who you are), it's an incredibly well written guide to style. So when Kristin agreed to open her bag and give me a peek, how could I say no?

In her own words, here's what she's totes around in her eco-chic Matt and Nat Jorja Large Japanese Paper Satchel:

  • iPhone (I’m a late adopter but here I am, finally all grown up)
  • Diesel wallet (no longer available)
  • Kodak Zi8 Camera (not pictured since I used it to take the picture. It takes HD quality video AND photos – I’m never without it)
  • Audio Chi headphones (I would save these in a fire if something were to happen to my phone. One of my prized possessions)
  • Sonia Kashuk makeup bag (no longer available)
  • MAC Kohl Pencils in Smolder and Feline (I’m kind of becoming known for this instant smoky eye thing)
  • MAC Pentultimate Eye Liner in Rapidblack
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara (never without mascara)
  • Dolce & Gabbana The Lipliner in #3 and The Lip Gloss in Ruby (the source of my new must-requested red lip)
  • Lipstick Queen Fifteen Minutes of Fame Lip Gloss in 8 Minutes
  • Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain in 425 (a berry pink - I use this under the Lipstick Queen gloss for a lasting pink pop)
  • Cover Girl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Royal Plum ( I swear by Cover Girl Ageless anything)
  • MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick
  • Huge Lips, Skinny Hips lip gloss in Red Sole
  • Juara Tiare Jasmine Roll-On Scent (the best daytime scent ever)
  • Purse-sized sample of Cartier Les Heures de Parfum in I - L'heure Promise (sexy for night)
  • Sonia Kashuk Eyelash Curler (compact and fast)
  • Weleda Skin Food (best hand cream ever)
  • CND Rejuvenator Cuticle Area Cream (if I don't massage this into my cuticles at least twice a day they start to do nasty things, not kidding)
  • Vaseline Blister Block (an essential for the girl on the go, especially when you're changing into 5" stilettos)
  • Toothbrush and toothpaste (brush my teeth three times a day)

 

Whew, that's a lot! Tell me...how does your bag compare to Kristin's?

0 comments: