Color Care: Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color

Oribe Color Shampoo, $36.00 at Bergdorf Goodman

For a long time, I refused to acknowledge that color-treated hair was SPECIAL hair. But slowly and surely, it became abundantly clear that my color (I'm a brunette who goes to the salon to become a brunette...no judgements, please) was fading fast...too fast.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where I had gone wrong. Committed to being NON-committed, I'd kept rotating in shampoos and conditioners that were for normal, non-color treated hair. And those sulfate-rich formulas (while lathering delightfully) were stripping my color aggressively. What I REALLY needed was an ultra-gentle cleanser like Oribe's Shampoo for Beautiful Color.

Packed in a luxe, gorgeous bottle, Oribe's color-safe shampoo formula is easy on strands, incorporating high-tech ingredients that keep hair looking glossy and bright.  I last had my color done over a month ago at the Sam Brocato Salon in SoHo and it looks as fresh as it did when I left the salon.

Snag Oribe at Bergdorf Goodman or Barney's stores.

FTC Disclosure: Samples received for review.

 

0 comments: