A Midsummer's Beauty Essential: Origins Zero Oil

$18.50 by Origins

When I was a teenager, I had perfect skin.  Then I hit my mid-20's and stress and hard living (ahem) began to take their toll. As such, I'm now in my early (VERY early, thank you very much) 30's and plagued with oily, problem skin.

This season's heinous, humid, hot weather have only exacerbated the problem, but blessedly, I have Origins new Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser in my summer beauty arsenal. This foaming cleanser is powerful AND gentle, and formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid.

When paired with a pea-sized amount of the Zero Oil Daily Lotion, it's been working wonders to tighten my pesky pores and to eliminate excess oil and reduce shine throughout the day.

I'm not the only one who loves this stuff - it's actually got all 5 star reviews at Origins. Snag a tube for yourself for $18.50.

FTC Disclosure: Origins is a client, and I'm grateful for that - their products are great!

0 comments: