The Juicy Truth: A Night Out With Erin Fetherston

While I can find a gem or two every season, I've never been much of a Juicy Couture kind of gal. But this holiday, I anticipate a style renaissance of sorts from the brand, as their new guest designer and creative consultant is none other than Erin Fetherston.

Last week, I had the IMMENSE pleasure of experiencing an intimate night out with Erin, courtesy of Juicy, and the designer gave me the scoop on what to expect from her stint at the brand.  Hint - she's gotten her hot little hands on EVERYTHING at Juicy, from clothing to accessories, and yes, even the brand's iconic track suit.  As Erin's signature collection is solely apparel, she admitted that designing accessories has been a real treat.  Of course, we didn't just talk shop - Erin also spilled the deets on her famously perfect bangs, which she apparently trims herself. I know. I KNOW.

All in all, it was a night full of Erin's personal favorites - we enjoyed yummy local, organic fare, a beautiful Taittinger Prestige Rose, divine macarons from Macaron Cafe and my new favorite gadget, the Sony Bloggie.

Rounding out the night was the piece de resistance - a private shopping trip after hours to Juicy's Bleecker Street store, where we were given the very generous opportunity to choose any two items in store. I snagged a gorgeous ivory ruffled back cardigan that I will WEAR THE HECK OUT OF and this insanely beautiful Bird by Juicy Couture Sexton Ruffle-Back Wool Jacket, which will be perfection come fall.

Take a look through the gallery for a glimpse into my night out with Erin - and stay tuned for more details on her collaboration with Juicy Couture!

1 comments:

Fasshonaburu said...

SO JEALOUS