Haul of the Day: Joe's Jeans Lilly Suede Wedge Booties

After dabbling in stilettos and committing to flats for years, I'm having a real wedge moment these days.  There's no mystery here - wedges allow 5'2 moi to reach LITERAL great new heights, and they do so without inducing pain or the tragic hobble so often associated with heels.

My newest acquisition come via Joe's Jeans. The Lilly Suede Wedge Booties ($195.00) are in a supple, snow white suede and include a towering, gorgeously gray wedge that adds 5 inches to my frame.

Suffice it to say that it's a whole new world up here - snag these (they're also in black leather) over at Shopbop.

Oh, and before I go - a little tip from me to you: When shopping for wedges, be sure to look for a slight upturn at the toe.  Without that, it becomes a real challenge to walk gracefully!

0 comments: