Cynthia Rowley Gussies Up Band-Aids

Cynthia Rowley has lent her feminine and artful eye to fashion, home decor, surf gear and even diapers in recent months, but nothing had quite prepared me for her adorable collaboration with Band-Aids.

Available now online, at Cooper-Hewitt, the National Design Museum or Cynthia Rowley stores, this stylish and luxe take on the classic Band-Aid will make you wish you had an injury to mend.

Am I alone in my label lust here? Would you pay $10 for Dress-Up Band-Aids by Cynthia Rowley?

4 comments:

georgiapeachge said...

back in the days when I constantly cut myself while shaving, I would have bought these in a heartbeat. But now that I am more skilled I would rarely have a use for them and a plain ole' bandaid will suffice for the rare occasion I need one

ChrisMUT said...

These are cute, but I don't think I would actually buy them. Despite my fondness for cute things, I would draw the line at Band-Aids.

Cupcake Charm said...

That's a clever idea. Wearing one would probably be a conversation starter.

Park Couture said...

Are these really band-aid. The patient will feel no pain. Cute and very stylish