Secret Source: Novica

For obvious reasons, I often feel like I should keep some fashion and beauty secrets to myself. After all, I don't want friends and strangers alike biting my style. That said, I was a word-of-mouth marketer before word-of-mouth marketing EXISTED, so it's hard for me to keep my trap shut about things I love, consequences be damned.

Included in that mix is Novica. This fair trade site works with National Geographic to give talented artisans around the world - including jewelry designers -
a place to showcase and sell their wares.

I recently snagged a few sterling silver items from Bali, India and Brazil and they're gorgeously chic  - artisan with a hint of haute hippie.  Next up on my shopping list is undoubtedly this tribal-feeling Sterling Silver Choker from India ($149.95), which channels a bit of Pamela Love (with a much more affordable price tag):

Best of all, Novica is as close to immediate satisfaction as you can get online shopping - jewelry is delivered quickly (despite the fact that it's coming from halfway around the world) and delivered in gorgeous, reusable jewelry boxes.  Learn more and shop jewelry at Novica here.

FTC Disclosure: Novica provided a shopping credit for editorial consideration.

 

1 comments:

Olya Nikol said...

Lovely! Well, something totally different from what I've seen lately.. Very cool ~