What's in HER Bag? Najeema of A Stylized Hysteria

If you've been a blogger or a Twitter user for some time, you likely have those "internet" friends - gals that you feel you know, that you have a certain synergy with, though you've never met.

Najeema of A Stylized Hysteria is that to me. We're both active in the fashion community over at Fashionism, follow one another on Twitter (check out her profile here) and of course, her blog - a mix of personal style, inspiration, shopping and sass -  is on my list of required reading.

So, when Najeema agreed - nay, volunteered! - to open her bag for eye4style, I was thrilled! Here's what's tucked into her Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah:

 

 

  • Marc by Marc Jacobs hot pink clutch/wallet
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs makeup bag (I'm sensing a trend here...are you? - D)
  • 2 baggu reuseable nylon bags in pink and blue (usually used for carting clothes delivered to my office home!)
  • Jem and the Holograms compact
  • Givenchy phenomen'eyes mascara (great to layer on top of other mascaras)
  • Tarte lip stain in Lust (best lip stain ever!)
  • Aquaphor because it heals and and everything (N, I so agree! -D)
  • face-blotting sheets
  • Canon powershot camera
  • iPhone aka city survival equipment
  • iPod with Nike + attachment and Shure headphones (super pricey but amazing for blocking out excess noise)
  • moo mini business cards for blog
  • quilted patent leather business card holder for my day job
  • mini pink moleskin notepad and pen

 

How does your bag compare?

 

1 comments:

Theartofaccessories said...

I love Najeema's blog too, but why do I feel like my bags are always crammed with 3x's the stuff? LOL