Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011: Beauty Beat at Cushnie et Ochs

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I'm taking it slow and steady this Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Between a bevy of work activities (more to come on that!) and an overwhelming desire to put on my Norma Kamali sweatpants, I'm covering just the events that a)suit my schedule and b)legitmately interest me.  And while I missed the September 9 Cushnie et Ochs show at Lincoln Center, celebrity nail tech Pattie Yankee of Dashing Diva worked a little magic backstage - magic that I plan to replicate soon.

As you'll see in the gallery images below, the models nails were painted with a basic clear base coat and finished with an imperfect gold foil. I love that this look is innately glam, but still downtown in feeling.

What do you think?

Photo credit:  Eric Yu from Dashing Diva

0 comments: