What's in HER Bag: Lauren Dimet Waters of Second City Style

There are blogs that I rely on for fashion news and blogs that I rely on for runway reviews. Blogs that I read for the best in beauty and blogs that I love for the great shopping tips they deliver. And then there are the VERY FEW blogs that I read that deliver on all of the above.

One of those select sites is Second City Style, founded by Chicago-native (now New Yorker) Lauren Dimet Waters. Lauren's a master of high low style, and like myself she's a cargo aficionado.  Thankfully, she agreed to open up her gorgeous YSL Muse for our perusal.  Here's what she's toting:

  • Sunglass (Mosely Tribes aviators)
  • Camera case (camera took this picture)
  • Blackberry Storm
  • Tory Burch Key Chain
  • Be & D studded wallet
  • Map (because even after nearly 3 years in NYC I am still always afraid of getting lost.)
  • Pistachios (on South Beach diet and don't like to get caught starving and being tempted to cheat.)
  • Manhattan Diary 2010. (I'm still old school and like to write my appointments down. Besides this also has a map!)
  • Stack of business cards. (I never leave home without them. OK, I try to never leave home without them.)

 

Contents of Makeup Bag:

  • nail clipper with file (hangnails drive me insane)
  • eyebrow brush (mine have a life of their own and need to be tamed) (Lauren, as an Italian woman, I can relate.)
  • eyedrops
  • emergency contact lens
  • Coco Chanel perfume
  • Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil in Gold Reef
  • MAC lipsticks in Twig, Laugh a Lot and 5N
  • C. O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Violet Mint
  • Wet-N-Wild 666 lipliner (still my fave and only 99 cents!)
  • Laura Mercier Corrector Pencil
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (use as powder)
  • Hourglass powder brush

 

How does your bag compare?

0 comments: