Desk Swag: Embroidered & Framed Kanye West Tweet

While his outbursts are sporadic, following Kanye West on Twitter is among the HIGHLIGHTS of my life. So, when Jezebel graciously alerted me months ago to supervelma, an Etsy seller who's hand-embroidering and framing star Kanye West tweets, I couldn't resist placing an order of my own. The result (above) is now gracing my desk in all of its needlepoint glory. While supervelma no longer has Embroidered Kanye West tweets listed on her Etsy shop, you may be able to persuade her to take a special order. If you're so inclined, click here, and if you need  a little inspiration, here are five of my very favorite Kanye-isms, all issued in 140 characters or less.

  • Sometimes I get emotional over fonts.
  • I jog in Lanvin
  • I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh.
  • i hate when im on a flight & I wake up with a water bottle next 2 me like oh great now i gotta be responsible for this water bottle
  • Fur pillows are hard to actually sleep on.

  • I love you, Kanye - don't ever change.

    0 comments: