Choose Your Own Adventure: MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash

TOO is a quality that I enjoy all too much, if we're being entirely honest with one another. And one of my favorite places to embrace the all-encompassing TOO much - too much intense color, too much length, or too much volume  - are my lashes. Perhaps it's the Lafayette in me...you feel me, True Blood fans?

MAC's new Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash delivers on essentially ALL of the above with it's clever dual-opening mascara. Simply pull the brush through the narrow opening (left) for lash definition or through the wider opening (right) for insane volume. Either way, the intensely-pigmented formula delivers length for DAYS. 

Formerly a Nordstrom exclusive (and still available here), you can also snag MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash on the MAC site tomorrow for $20 - while you're there, I'd also suggest picking up Jete and Moth Brown, both from the fan-selected #MACBYREQUEST collection.

0 comments: