Fashion Bucket List: Edie Parker Confetti Square Clutch

I carry clutches MUCH more in my imaginary life than I do in my actual life, but that doesn't abate my desire for a mythical collection of minaudieres. Hot on my fashion bucket list at the moment is the Confetti Square Clutch from Edie Parker, a collection of extraordinary acrylic clutches from designer/former Gucci PR Director Brett Heyman.

The Edie Parker collection launched in 2010, and takes inspiration from the original handbags favored by showgirls and socialites in the '50's and '60s - what could be better? There are four clutch silhouettes (that's the Jean seen above) available, and each doubles as a glamorous, handheld art installation of sorts. 

The Edie Parker Confetti Square Clutch rings in at $895. Shop at Kirna Zabete.

0 comments: