First-Aid for Damaged Hair: Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak

Remember that ombre hair decision I made earlier this month, peeps? Well, I'm still getting acclimated to both how I look and how my newly lifted hair FEELS - read: drier and more damaged.

SO, after hearing raves from two of my most hair-obsessed friends (Amber and Andrea), I made the acquisition of Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak a priority. Infused with Sunflower oil, which is known to contain powerful levels of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Apricot, Vitamins B3, B5, and B6, and a UV-protective filter, this mask both protects color-treated hair from fading AND helps to repair hair with healthy doses of moisture and manageability.

Best of all, unlike many deep conditioners, this one is light enough for near-daily use. I apply a generous amount to the lower six inches of my hair several times a week, and it's feeling blessedly virginal again.

Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak is available online for $25, or at a Kiehl's counter near you.

0 comments: