Fighting the Good Fight: Garnier Takes on Hair Fall

As often discussed in my little corners of the internet, I’m a hair girl. As in, my hair is super important to me, and I invest a lot of time and energy to ensure that it’s always (or at least often) looking its very best.

One of my recurring hair ISSUES, one that I don’t talk about much, is hair FALL, meaning I lose a seemingly significant amount of my hair every day – in the shower and the sink, on my pillow, and even in my work cube. And until now, there weren’t necessarily any products on the market formulated to combat hair fall and breakage, but Garnier’s first-to-mass-market innovation, Fall Fight, is designed to do just that, from root to ends.

Included in Garnier’s smart 3-Step System are the Fortifying Shampoo, Fortifying Conditioner and the Strand-Saver Anti-Breakage Spray, a leave-in treatment designed for daily use. All are formulated with energizing caffeine, a mix of fruit vitamins and strengthening biotin.  Simply apply daily, preferably with a vigorous scalp massage, and you’ll save up to 1,500 strands of hair per month. In my book, that’s the difference between a skimpy ponytail and a voluptuous one!

Learn more about Garnier Fall Fight online, and shop the collection at a mass market retailer near you. Prices range from $3.99 - $5.99.

While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in collaboration with Garnier and Style Coalition.

 

0 comments: