Mackage Mini Launches, and is Reason Enough to Have Children

Canadian brand Mackage is sort of my outerwear kryptonite. I'm obsessed with their slim fitting coats, full of thoughtful, often leather details and fur trim - in fact, I have easily 8 in my closet, ranging from wools to leathers to puffers. And while I've never before thought myself QUITE ready to have children, the Fall '12 launch of Mackage Mini has me reconsidering things.

Mackage Mini is exactly what it sounds like - a children’s collection of fitted, classic outerwear with a distinctly modern edge not often seen in wee sizes; there are pea coat and puffer styles lined in fur in sizes 2-12. Having children may be a lifetime commitment, but these chic coats will make the formative years that much more stylish, ladies.

Mackage Mini styles range in price from $395 - $450 USD; shop the collection at Mackage.com.

0 comments: