Gifts for the Leo Woman: An Astrological Holiday Gift Guide



Despite my best efforts to avoid it, the holiday season has arrived. And this year, in part due to my dedication to astrologist Susan Miller's uncanny monthly predictions over at Astrology Zone, I've decided to focus my holiday gift guide into a minimum of 12 carefully edited editions, each focused on an astrological sign. Because I'm a narcissist, I'll kick things off with my own zodiac sign, which (for those of you who don't know me in real life) is LEO - the (for the most part) undisputed queen of the zodiac.

Now, for those of you who know a Leo woman, you know that narcissism comes quite naturally to us - we're rarely far from a mirror, and fancy ourselves QUITE the sex kitten. And while Leo woman is, in most cases, friendly, outgoing and loving, she's also bombastic and demanding - only the best for this girl, my friends. In related news, Leo women love luxury and are known to give in to every single one of their whims, often to their own detriment. In short, if you've got a Leo woman on your holiday shopping list, know that it's a tall order -  gifts are a big deal to her, and practicality is eschewed. Here are a few ideas to get you started:


Stay tuned for more in this year's Astrological Holiday Gift Guide - up next, Virgo!

0 comments: