Recently Acquired: Shoe Edition




I referenced flagrant Sandy-induced spending in a prior post and here's the proof. Recent additions to my shoe wardrobe, clockwise from top left:

  • Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Lucite Wedge Booties, $349 - available at select H&M stores, or on eBay - I may regret, but the plexi glass wedge makes these lean more art than fashion.
  • Schutz Snake Flats, available at 655 Madison Avenue - I wish there were a little more toe cleavage, but the chain snake detail is incredible.
  • Pamela Love x Nine West Pamela Bootie, $299 - Rough and tumble, I love the Southwestern influence.
  • Stuart Weitzman Leopard-Print Calf Hair Ankle Boot, $650 - Stuart Weitzman leans mumsy, but these were hard slash apparently impossible to resist.

What have you recently acquired?

0 comments: