TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu was backstage at Jenny Packham's Fall 2013 show earlier this week. The collection was inspired by the mid-17th century and featured the designer's signature, feminine silhouettes and intricate detailing. To ensure the overall look was glamorous, yet modern, Jeanie Syfu created an elegant, loose ponytail with polished ends.
To get the look:
- Start by applying TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion throughout the roots and mid–lengths and TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray to the ends
- Blow dry with a Mason Pearson brush for a straight finish
- Create a part down the center and then section hair in two parts, separating across the back of the head from ear to ear
- Gently tease the underneath section and along the horizontal line from ear to ear
- Loosely pull hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck, letting hair fall out around the face
- Secure with an elastic and finish with a ribbon