Going Green: Sephora + Pantone Collab to Launch Emerald Collection



As soon as Pantone announced EMERALD as the 2013 Color of the Year, I knew 2013 would be MY YEAR after all. Green is one of my color obsessions, after all, in particular Emerald, a real power color, said to invoke possibility (two things I believe in wholeheartedly). And while I'd love to integrate more emerald into my wardrobe, the easiest way to play is defintely with the new Emerald Collection from Sephora and Pantone Universe

Available exclusively at Sephora, online and in-store, this second-annual Color of the Year collection includes every imaginable product in green, glorious green, including my faves: the Color Code Prismatic Shadow, Color Cube Lid Liner Stain, Lightspeed Glitter Dust and the Graphic Lift Liquid Liner. These hues look bold on anyone, but in particular, I love the high contrast of emerald to brown eyes.

Explore the Color of the Year collection at Sephora - prices range from $10-$68.

0 comments: