Greece is the Word: A Wedding OO



When your most formal friend is getting married, and in a formal evening setting none the less, it can really incite a wardrobe panic. I knew I needed long, I knew I likely wanted blue, but truly, as of two days prior to my flight to Athens, I was no closer to having a Yuli-worthy dress in hand - even after visits to Intermix, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vinvent and DVF.

Enter my savior, Tadashi Shoji. The red carpet favorite, best known for making women of all shapes and sizes look glamorous, did me a solid, and loaned me the Paillette Lace and Tulle Gown in Marina, full-length, beautifully detailed and fitted.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your POV), the lighting at dusk in Santorini can be a challenge, as can the high winds seaside (read: excuse the less-than-stellar snap above), but rest assured, this was my first real 'Princess moment' with a dress, and it would have been worth every penny of the almost-unbelievably-approachable price of $408.00.

If you're shopping for a special occasion, formal or not, visit Tadashi Shoji online to explore the collection.

0 comments: