The countdown is on to New Year's Eve, and in preparation, I thought I'd share my teeny tiny handbag essentials - as a clutch collector, I consider myself something of an expert.
- I try to wear only heels that I could theoretically walk a mile in, but sometimes, we have to suffer a bit for beauty. The Sole Goddess Blister Protection Foot Balm heads off any blister issues at the pass.
- CoverGirl's Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ruby Twist boasts the perfect mix of color and hydration.
- An Orbit Mini Micro Pack in Spearmint keeps me kiss-ready - always!
- Hello's "seriously friendly" oral care products are also seriously chic. The Breath Spray in Pink Grapefruit Mint provides added insurance.
- I generally keep a Tampax Radiant tucked in my bag for 'just in case' emergencies or simply to accrue sisterhood points (ever had to borrow a tampon from a stranger? It's a real bonding experience!)
- I clearly fell prey to the exotic packaging of Tatcha's Japanese Beauty Papers - they're just as effective as Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets but approximately 1,000% more beautiful.
And because I certainly don't know it all, here are some adds from my Instagram homies: