Stocking Up: Stocking Stuffers from Kohl's Beauty



Though we're still early in December, I'm pleased, nay THRILLED to share that I'm already very close to wrapping up my holiday shopping entirely. Last on my last, but definitely not least, are stocking stuffers - a favorite of mine to shop for, thanks to the many fond memories I have of digging into my stocking first thing every Christmas morning as a child. Below, a few faves I picked up during a recent visit to the Kohl's Beauty Department:

  • As the temps continue to drop, hand cream moves from the "nice to have" list to "essentials." I'm loving this gift set of four be Delectable Hand Creams (set of 4, $14)  because you can keep one for yourself and parse out the other three. Each 2.0-oz tube is perfectly portable, and chock full of hydrating shea butter. As a bonus, these babies smell positively EDIBLE (spoiler, they're not!) - Lemon & Cream is my favorite. 
  • Sweet treats are clearly a theme for me, but I'm going to run with it ('tis the season!) Stocking perfect is this adorable set of five Macaron Bath Fizzers from Simple Pleasures ($12).  The holidays can be hectic, after all, and a hot bath will be the perfect way to unwind from seasonal stresses.
  • Nail art junkies on your list will dig essie's Sleek Stick Nail Stickers ($10.25 each). Available in a myriad of patterns, these are virtually mistake proof, even for uncoordinated types like me. Each package includes everything you need - 18 stickers in varying sizes, a nail file and cuticle stick - for salon-perfect tips.
  • A little known fact about me? I harbor an unabashed affection for…slipper socks! I'd love to find a fuzzy pair from Earth Therapeutics (Set of 2, $12), infused with aloe, tucked inside my stocking this year (now you know!) 

Shop these stocking stuffers and more within the newly revamped Beauty Departments at more than 250 Kohl's stores nationwide and Kohls.com!

While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in partnership with SheKnows Experts Among Us and Kohl's.

0 comments: