#ShareBeautyContest with Regency Beauty Institute



While we all know that I'm obsessed with my hair, it's pretty unusual that I experiment with it - in fact, my barely noticeable highlights are kind of as wild as I get. But Regency Beauty Institute has partnered with the fine folks of Refinery29 for a series of #ShareBeautyContest challenges - and in support, I've mixed up my style signature with the "Textured Swoop" - an Elvis-inspired volumized look, seen above. A little bit rockabilly and a little bit punk, I'm feeling it and wildly, it took just 3 products - Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, Original Mineral Style Guru Styling Cream and Sally Hershberger Major Body Dry Style Hair Spray - 1 bobby pin, and 5 minutes to create.

The #ShareBeautyContest challenges rotate weekly through August 13, and the grand prize winner will be awarded all things pampering - including a $1,000 Sephora gift card and a full beauty makeover in your city. And all you need to do to enter this week's challenge is:

1) Recreate your own version of the above "Textured Swoop" look
2) Take a cute Instagram photo snap of your hair look
3) Hashtag the photo with #ShareBeautyContest - and while you're at it, why not follow and tag @RegencyBeauty and @Refinery29?

All the deets are here - now go forth and Share YOUR Beauty!

While all opinions expressed are my own (as always!), this post was created in partnership with Refinery29 and Regency Beauty Institute.

0 comments: