NARS Audacious: Boldly Going Where No Lipstick Has Gone Before



(L-R: Michiyo, Carmen, Greta, Lana, Annabella)

I've been a bold lip girl for years now. Thoroughly incapable of applying an artful eye, or god forbid, doing something wild like SCULPTING, I rely on a lazy but bold swipe of color on my lips to carry me through the day. As you might expect accordingly, I've accrued QUITE the collection of lipsticks over the years - seemingly every imaginable red, shocking pink and overt orange. In fact, until the launch of the new Audacious Lipstick Collection from NARS, I thought I was all set - no more lipstick for me. Now, I know the error of my ways.

Created in honor of the brand's 20th Anniversary, the Audacious Lipstick Collection is a stunner. Boasting 40 shades, literally every imaginable shade of every imaginable color it seems, the unique, pigment-rich formula delivers intense, full-coverage color in a single easy swipe. The application is so creamy and so smooth, in fact, it almost feels like you're applying gloss or balm. The color lasts too - I've tested Michiyo, Greta, Lana and Annabella to date, and each had staying power in the range of 5+ hours, though you will see some transfer immediately after application.

The Audacious Lipsticks, at $32, are an upgrade from NARS lipsticks not only in formula, but in packaging. Housed in a modern, matte-black metallic case with a thoroughly satisfying magnetic closure, the specially designed sculpted bullet is embossed with the NARS logo.

Shop the collection now at narscosmetics.com

0 comments: