Life in Stereo: Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker



Though I work in "digital" marketing, it would be a stretch to call me tech-savvy by any stretch of the imagination. So, for a week or two after this Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker arrived at my desk, I let it in sit in the box untouched. Thankfully, my boyfriend took pity on me after I told him how thoroughly intimidated I was by the idea of setting it up, only to set it up for me in about 5 minutes flat.

Compatible with any Bluetooth device, the Soundlink connects easily and quickly with idiot (ahem)-proof audio prompts. The sound delivered is crisp and clear, and while I'm respectful enough of my neighbors to keep volumes reasonable, you could easily get a holiday party bumpin', for lack of a better word. Weighing in at just over a pound, the Soundlink is thoroughly portable too - it'll be the perfect beach or park companion once weather's cooperating next spring, and it will also fit quite nicely under the tree this holiday if you're shopping for a music lover.

The Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker is available in 5 different colors - one to suit nearly anyone's style - for $129.95 at Bose online.

0 comments: