Hairspiration c/o Pantene, Right This Way

If you pay even the slightest bit of attention, New York City's subways can be a source of SO much inspiration - be it what to read, what to wear or how to style your hair.  Pantene's kind of next-levelling that with their new interactive installations in two of the city's most hectic transportation hubs - Bryant Park and Grand Central Terminal's subway stations. I stopped by the latter yesterday and couldn't help but explore the clever illustrations, showcasing the signature styles of each New York neighborhood - and make no mistake about it, each neighborhood does indeed have it's own style, from Flatiron Straight to Upper West Side Waves.

If you need further evidence, may I present for your consideration Bronx Bangs? Clearly, this illustration spoke to me - whispered in my ear and seduced me - given both my long-standing affinity/unhealthy attachment to bangs and due to the fact that (little known fact about me) I was born in the Bronx - uptown, baby.

If you're commuting through GCT (through December 28) or Bryant Park (through January 4), don't miss Pantene's takeovers, and be sure to snap and share a pic of YOUR favorite #wantthathair look, tagging @PanteneHair on Instagram. In return, you'll receive a Direct Message with exclusive how-to content on the go! Clever, yes? Now you've got no excuse for bed head - unless, of course, that's the look you're going for!

While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in partnership with Pantene.

Pantene #WantThatHair Subway Takeover Uptown 6

Pantene #WantThatHair Subway Takeover at Grand Central

0 comments: