Cheap Thrill: Vaseline Sheer Infusion

When it comes to body moisturizers, I'm usually on the luxe train, while the drugstore car passes me by. But Vaseline's recent Sheer Infusion launch has *almost* made me change my mind.

While most moisturizers do one of two things,

They sit on the top layers of your skin, leaving a greasy film.

OR

They sink through too quickly, before skin is thoroughly hydrated.

Sheer Infusion is a little different. The formula uses something called Stratys-3™ to "infuse and suspend superior moisture across all layers of your skin."

I've been testing the product for several days and I can attest that it leaves skin feeling ultra-hydrated yet silky smooth. My only complaint is that while light, the three fragrances available - Botanical Blend, Vitamin Burst, and Mineral Renewal - aren't all that sophisticated. That said, the scents don't linger on skin, so with winter approaching, I'm happy to put choose results over olfactory delight.

You can snag Vaseline Sheer Infusion at mass retailers nationwide. For more information and a $1.50 coupon, visit www.vaselinesheerinfusion.com.

 

0 comments: