Win This: Two Tickets to Shecky's Girls Night Out

Shecky's multi-city Girls Night Out shopping events are kicking off yet again this week in Washington DC and they'll also hit New York, Boston, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Chicago in the coming months.

I can't wait to hit the one in New York and SIX lucky eye4style readers can enter to win a pair of Goodie Bag tickets* (normally $30 each in advance!) for themselves AND a friend to the event in their city.

You'll be able to Indulge in five hours of shopping (with some amazing discounts offered), cocktails, beer pairings and some sure-to-be fab freebies in Shecky's Famous Goodie Bag.

To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me which city you'd attend (hint, they are listed above!)

Three winners will be chosen at random on Tuesday, October 13 at noon. Good luck!

*Tickets may not be redeemed for cash. Shecky's is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Duplicate or tampered tickets will not be honored. Must be 21 or older to attend. Proper ID will be required at the door. Contents and value of individual Goodie Bags vary. Ticket valid for one time use only.

 

UPDATE: Hofken, Jennuine and msbadu2003 are my three winners. Congrats, ladies- enjoy your Girls Night Out!

12 comments:

gbychan said...

I enjoyed going to the one in Santa Monica (LA) last year. I'll go again, but attending one elsewhere would be cool if I could afford taking the time off to travel. LA would probably be my choice.

msbadu2003 said...

I would like to attend the event in Washington, D.C.

D.L. said...

DC all the way!! ;-)

Zoe Lee said...

Wow..great contest. I would be going in NYC ...I have always wanted to go...this would be really fun!!

Suzette B. said...

I can't wait for this event to come to Atlanta on Friday, November 13th, I am so excited to go. My friend from Philadelphia went a few weeks ago and told me it is an event not to miss.

Lisa Infantes said...

I would love to go in NYC!

jennuine said...

NYC!!! It seems the perfect place to get some great new jewelry that won't break my bank account!

Anonymous said...

I could do boston, NYC or LA

Anonymous said...

NYC - I'd love to check out the latest and greatest!

hofken said...

I would love to attend in Los Angeles. It would be worth the trip from Tucson

Anonymous said...

Houston please !! :)

Lana Reyes said...

NYC for a girl's night out - can't wait to go!