What's in HER Bag? Jamie Allison Sanders of The Beauty of Life

For almost as long as I've been reading blogs, I've been reading The Beauty of Life.  With an enthusiastic take on products and unfettered good taste, writer Jamie Allison Sanders has since become a member of my treasured 'circle of trust.'

After years working in fashion and years writing about beauty, I knew that a jaunt in Jamie's bag would be interesting, to say the least. But even I was unprepared for everything that she's toting around in her chic Tano bag! Here's the rundown, in her own words:

  • Kate Spade green leather wallet
  • Audio Chi headphones (I won them and I'm in LOVE! They drown out everything!)
  • Ralph Lauren glasses
  • Bayer Aspirin (the only thing that keeps my migraines at bay)
  • Stila brown suede cosmetics case (part of a set that I got YEARS ago, I don't even remember what came inside of it!)
  • Altoids (because, as Anthony Michael Hall says in Sixteen Candles, "Fresh breath is a priority in my life.")
  • iPod 80GB with red hard case
  • Bumble and bumble multicolored ponytail holders
  • House keys with my Indiana University keychain (Go Hoosiers!)
  • Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens in Green Tea (perfect before I head into an event!)
  • MetroCard (I walk most places, but I have it just in case!)
  • Business card case from Laila Rowe (no longer available)
  • Blackberry Curve
  • BCBGeneration Dania Purple Suede Pumps (no longer available)
  • Forever 21 hooded cardigan (no longer available)
  • Shu Uemura Replenishing Eye Gel
  • Shiseido #5 Eyeshadow Brush
  • Stila Lip Glaze in Fruit Punch
  • Sally Hansen Lipnotic Gem Gloss in Rich (Without at LEAST two of these in my makeup bag, I don't feel my lips will have adequate sparkle!)
  • M.A.C Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Fuchsia Fix
  • M.A.C Eyeshadow in Banshee
  • Dior Addict Lip Polish #002
  • M.A.C Dazzleglass Creme in My Favourite Pink
  • BonneBell LipSmacker in Kiwi (I always have at least one of these in my purse!)
  • Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Gloss in Sailor
  • Sonia Kashuk Sheer Lip Color and Sheer Glossy Tint in Paradise (For  those gals who want a red lip without intense commitment!)
  • Sally Hansen Lipnotic Gem Gloss in Sparkling
  • Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara (My mascara of the moment. Can you say lash drama?)
  • Sonia Kashuk eyelash comb (Better than any other comb I've tried -- and I've tried a LOT.)
  • M.A.C Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom (I've been using this as an eyeshadow -- the purple and pink shades swirled together make the most unbelievable shadow combination!)
  • M.A.C Lustre Lipstick in A Rose Romance (The absolute perfect pale pink lipstick)
  • Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm

 

Whew! That's quite a bounty in Jamie's bag....I'm curious, how does yours compare?

 

 

1 comments:

Fasshonaburu said...

Wow, carrying around shoes (heels no less!) would probably cause my shoulders to fall off!