TK: M·A·C Partners with Wonder Woman

After evaluating my wardrobe, I've come to the conclusion that Wonder Woman has been a major influence on my style. No...wait...just listen. From my love of blue and red (paired together - that's key) to my adoration of large cuffs, the DC Comics superhero epitomizes power, strength and style.

So, imagine my excitement as I perused Women's Wear Daily today, and spotted the news that M·A·C has partnered with DC Comics to create a limited edition (of course!) color cosmetics collection featuring the illustrated superhero.

"Set for a spring 2011 launch at all MAC locations worldwide, the lineup is expected to include lipsticks, eye shadows, blush and nail polish ranging in price from $13 to $49.50. (No word on whether metal-deflecting bracelets are part of the collection.)"

Will you be lining up at your counter for Wonder Woman-insprired beauty?

4 comments:

KittenCouture said...

I have been obsessed with WW and remembered watching her show and running around the house with her cape! I am BEYOND thrilled to hear that they will do a collection for her!

theasokolowski said...

how cute!! good call

Temple of Glam said...

I love Wonder Woman beyond words. Linda Carter's "Wonder Woman" is the basis for said love :-)

Edyn said...

I loved the colours int he villainous villains collection so am very interested to see what they come up with for wonder woman!