OOTD: Mining My Closet for Chloe

Chalk it up to the change in seasion, but I'm finding my wardrobe truly lacking lately. I look at the above photo of myself (snapped by the scarf-loving Felicia Sullivan) and I just SIGH. But the Chloe Mary Janes on my feet are worthy of a spotlight, regardless of how blah I feel otherwise.

Snagged on eBay a couple of years ago (they're now several seasons old) these babies are TALL, with a sturdy 3.5 inch stacked heel and a built in platform that easily adds close to an inch to the heel height.  They're actually INSANELY walkable, which is a must for me these days.  After all, I am a woman with places to GO and people to SEE.

Head to toe:

  • Tom Ford Jennifer Sunglasses in Green (no longer available, other colors here)
  • Subversive Jewelry Gold Tropical Treasure necklace
  • Velvet Burnout Cardigan (similar here)
  • Old Navy Long Layering tank
  • Hudson Jeans Skinny Cargo (courtesy of Hudson)
  • Chloe Platform Mary Janes (no longer available)

 

How are you combatting seasonal wardrobe woes? If you have any words of wisdom, leave a comment!

    2 comments:

    Rachel Raczka said...

    YOUR SHOES! I need them in my life :tear:

    justlikefashion said...

    ugh i know how you feel, i think my closet needs some life put into it