Luxe Must: La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Hand Cream

As evidenced in prior posts, it doesn't take a LOT to get me to drop a LOT on things that I truly love. But when it comes to beauty products, I have tastes that can only be described as discerning. Not only do I insist that products I use deliver on RESULTS, but I also want the experience of using said product to be a JOY - it's ALL about the formulation, including scent and texture.

Thankfully, La Prairie's ultra-luxe new White Caviar Illuminating Hand Cream delivers a hat trick. With brighteners to fight any existing discoloration on hands and SPF 15 to combat against new damage, your skin will be looking its best.  Meanwhile, ultra-softening skin conditioners leave hands (including winter-ravaged cuticles) supple and hydrated. Best of all is the SCENT. It's heady yet fresh -  simultaneously, and inexplicably.

But yes, friends, beauty always comes with a price tag, and in this case, it's $150. If you're so inclined, shop La Prairie at Neiman Marcus.

0 comments: