Mackage Sample Sale Haul

This Thursday eve, I hit up the Mackage sample sale on day 1 (no VIP day this year, so sad!) and WOW. I was blown away by the enormous assortment of wools and leathers, with some furs, shearlings and accessories in the mix. I guess we can thank a super warm winter for this bounty.

Prices were "meh," if we're being honest, generally hovering at around 50% off, but as I was in dire need of a new black wool coat (my oldest Mackage is about 7 years old, and looking a bit worse for wear) and basic black gloves, I picked up the Nola, originally $630, here $360, and the Ayama gloves, originally $135, here $65.

If you're in the market for a coat, be it a trench or a great leather for spring or a new wool or puffer for next fall/winter, the sample sale runs through tomorrow at 7pm - check out all of the pertinent deets here.

0 comments: