Amazing Jewelry: Three Secret Sources

Of my admittedly MANY style obsessions, none have been with me as long as jewelry. I'm not quite a hoarder, friends, but I am most definitely a COLLECTOR and I pride myself on a highly personal collection of pieces - any of which I can, will and do wear daily.

And while I can't always afford to splurge regularly on my favorite designers- oh hai Tom Binns, Pamela Love, Dannijo, Eddie Borgo and more - I have found and subsequently bookmarked a few amazing online resources that specialize in gorgeous, unique and often unexpected pieces. Read on for a few sites you may want to add to your list of Must-Shops...

Gold Plated Drusy Agate Earrings

Created in association with National Geographic, Novica's mission is to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their creativity. I love mining the site for silver, tribally pieces from India, Bali and Thailand. Novica's pieces are packaged beautifully, each shipment feels like a gift.

($157.46, Novica.com)

Anabel Campbell Navajo Stacking Bangles

Boticca is a curated online marketplace for unique jewelry and accessories from a myriad of independent designers from all over the world. Currently, the site boasts product from 250+ designers from over 40 countries. While it's less curated than LOOKK (there's a lot more product to wade through), the site's style POV is clear. For me, it's a lot like shopping Barney's or Shopbop, I know I'll be finding countless pieces that I love, so I focus on editing my shopping cart before hitting Purchase!

($252, Bottica.com)

MFP Stud Necklace

LOOKK bills itself as an "online destination for contemporary fashion worldwide." Shop unique edits and private sales, and follow your favorite emerging designers on site for access to special offers and promotions. While the assortment is always evolving on LOOKK, I often find something to love. The MFP collection on site now is easily one of my faves.

($108.87, LOOKK.com)

0 comments: