Surprisingly Awesome: Suave Keratin Infusion Color Care System

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Shampoo, Color Care, $4.49 at drugstore.com

My hair is something I take very seriously - if we're being honest, I'm actually a bit of a snob about it. So it's frankly unusual that I'd deign to test drive a mass market shampoo or conditioner - I've been burned too many times by dried out strands, faded color and the like. BUT even my resolve was tested by the many rave reviews from on the new-ish Suave Professionals line, in particular the Keratin Infusion Color Care System.

Boasting a low sulfate formula infused with keratin, this duo leaves my color-treated hair protected from fading, voluminous and impossibly smooth for about 48 hours. Much to the horror of my colorist, I've never been one to skip a day between shampoos  - but the Suave Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner make that a viable option. Second day hair has inimitable body, but is still smooth and non-greasy.

You can pick up Suave's new Keratin Infusion Color Care system at a mass retailer near you, or online for about $4.49 a bottle.

0 comments: