Best Night Ever: An Office Checklist

For better or worse, I suffer from a New York-specific ailment called FOMO. Fear Of Missing Out, that is. SO, each week, I pack my post-work schedule with fashion and beauty events, yummy dinners, delicious drinks, cultural happenings (dying to see the Kusama exhibit at the Whitney, in fact) and of course, new-to-me activities…trivia, anyone?

To make sure I’m always ready for what could potentially be a Best Night Ever, I keep nothing short of an ARSENAL of beauty products and accessories stashed in my desk, and at my workstation.

From deodorant to nail polish to the perfect pair of pumps, I’ve got all of the necessary foundational elements for a night out within arm’s reach of my laptop at all times. And with CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY, I know I’ve created the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair to be on my way to the #bestnightever any day of the week. FEED SCALP (when using the shampoo and conditioner regimen). FEED BEAUTY.

Included in the mix?

• The Ms. and Mrs. Minimergency Kit is pure genius – tucked inside a teeny silver zip case is the remedy to every imaginable beauty emergency, including double-sided tape, a tampon, band-aids and Advil.

• A statement necklace like this beauty from Alivia May easily takes a look from day to night.

• A classic but sexy peep-toe black pump – mine are Loeffler Randall (similar here) and while high, they’re super-walkable thanks to a hefty platform.

If you’re game to chat more about what it takes to achieve Best Night Ever-caliber style, join me, @SydneSummer, @FashionStBeauty and @ClearHair for a Friday afternoon Twitter party today, Friday, July 27 at 1pm EST. We'll be sharing style advice that will guarantee your #bestnightever and we'd love for you to join in the conversation. Whether you join or not, be sure to tweet your “get ready” tips with the hashtag #bestnightever to be entered to win one of four amazing prizes. Read more here: Bestnightever.promojam.com.

While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in collaboration with CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ and Style Coalition.

0 comments: