In My Cart: Farfetch Edition

   

 

If there's anything I love more than actually shopping, it's virtually shopping. Today's destination? Farfetch, a designer-rich and entirely international online marketplace for independent fashion boutiques. Farfetch handpicks boutique partners for their forward-thinking taste and unique viewpoint, making it a MOST tempting place to shop for both discovery, as well as designers you already know and love. 

If given an unlimited budget (a girl can dream, yah?), here's what's in my cart:

  • Leather shorts are a high priority for me at the moment, but in lieu of the perfect pair, I'd gladly take this gorgeous pair of navy suede Kahlo Haight Street Shorts ($320), shipped from LA boutique Satine.
  • I'm all about handbags this season, and Alexander Wang's new Rockie ($784) is tops on the list. I love the texture, color - a screaming lipstick red! - and most of all, the compact size.
  • Ann Demeulemeester stays impeccably true to her design vision season after season, and while I could build a wardrobe around her edgy basics, I'd most love a pair of her seasonless Open Toe Boots ($1,545), shipped from another West Coast gem: H. Lorenzo.
  • The Wayfarer silhouette is a classic, and with good reason. But with every hipster in Williamsburg in classic Ray Bans, I feel the need to upgrade, ideally to this entirely modern iteration by The Row for Linda Farrow ($417).

Shop more of the world's best boutiques at Farfetch.

While all wishes, dreams and desires expressed are my own, this post was produced in association with Farfetch.

0 comments: