Beauty Freebie: Lancôme’s Super Serums

Confession time, friends. A monumental birthday just passed for me, and while I was beyond excited to plan my annual bash, I’m also increasingly anxious about…aging. Aging of the face, aging of the body, aging of the hair. There’s simply no way around it, yet I refuse. It will be a battle of wills, I promise you. That’s why I have my trigger finger ready to take advantage of Lancôme’s amazing new sample offer. Register online for a chance to experience their ‘Super Serums’ – a powerful anti-aging duo, delivering younger-looking, more perfected skin (for the record, I’m in the market for both!)

What are these “Super Serums?’ you may be wondering. WELL, if you haven’t already met Lancôme Génifique Concentrate, I encourage you to get INVOLVED. Génifique is Lancôme’s award-winning activating serum targeting radiance, vibrancy and softness. Try using it day and night, on cleansed skin, prior to moisturizing - Génifique delivers visibly younger skin in just 7 days.

For truly SUPER results (see what I did there?), follow Génifique with Visionnaire , Lancôme’s award-winning correcting serum. Used morning and evening prior to moisturizer, Visionnaire improves the appearance of wrinkles, pores and uneven texture, leaving skin visibly transformed. In fact, after four weeks of use, one out of two women previously tempted by a cosmetic procedure (um, isn’t that the world? ) decided to postpone it. It’s hard to imagine a better endorsement!

Click here to get free samples!

While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in collaboration with Lancôme and Style Coalition.

0 comments: