A Denim Date with ELLE and Lucky Brand

One look at my Looks to Emulate board on Pinterest, and it’s clear – denim is my go-to wardrobe staple. With the exception of the steamiest summer days, it’s rare that I want to wear much else. So, when Lucky Brand and ELLE invited me to an Exclusive Denim Fitting Party at the brand’s New York showroom, I cancelled all other plans in the books and headed straight into Midtown.

There, I mixed and mingled with fellow bloggers including Wendy of Nitro:licious and Karen of Where Did U Get That? and best of all, the Lucky Brand Design team, including Creative Director Nico Peyrache (below, with moi!) Nico met with each of us individually to help us find the perfect fit in Lucky Brand, and of course, to chat denim needs and desires.

As previously discussed, I’m committed to this all-American fabric (actually – that’s a lie, denim is from de Nîmes, France… #themoreyouknow), so I’ve got a closet full of dark denim and full color silhouettes that range from skinny to flare. BUT, what I don’t have is an amazing boyfriend jean, and that’s where Lucky Brand truly delivered, with the Sienna Cigarette.

Made of the softest denim imaginable, the Sienna Cigarette walks the line between easy Sunday denim, and dressed-up, date night denim. They’re truly the only flattering “boyfriend” style I’ve ever put on my body. I plan to wear cuffed with everything from my Isabel Marant wedges to my studded Christian Louboutins – after all, with denim like this, it’s all about embracing the contrast.

Explore the denim democracy that is Lucky Brand (they’ve got styles for all body types) online at LuckyBrand.com.

While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in collaboration with Lucky Brand, ELLE and Style Coalition.

0 comments: